With Goal Zero You Can Power Anything.
Big or Small – Anywhere.
From family camping trips to even the most rugged expeditions, our line of portable power packs keep your gear charged and ready. Here you’ll find a portable power supply for any need, from compact to heavy duty.
Sherpa Power Bank
Sleek and powerful, the Sherpa 100AC is your go-to source for versatile power while on the move. Airline approved and travel ready, the 94.72Wh power bank is equipped with innovative features like wireless charging, high-speed Power Delivery, and a variety of ports to power phones, tablets, DSLR cameras, and laptops—including power-hungry MacBooks.
- USB-C PD (60W): 2.5 hrs
- Wall Charger (45W): 3 hrs
- USB-A (2.4A): 9 hrs
- Nomad 14: 12-28 hrs
- Nomad 28: 6-14 hrs
- Boulder 50: 4-8 hrs
- Wireless Qi (output): 5W max
- USB-A: 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- USB-C PD ports (input/output): 5V, 9V, 12V, 15V, 20V up to 3A (60W max), regulated
- AC inverter (output): 110V, up to 0.9A (100W max), 60Hz, modified sine wave
- Charging port (input, 8mm): 14-22V (50W max)
- Cell chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Pack Capacity: 94.7Wh (14.8V, 6400mAh)
- Single Cell Equivalent Capacity: 25600mAh @ 3.7V
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
- Product SKU: 22050
- Weight: 2.0 lbs
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 1.0 x 5.68 in (19.0 x 2.54 x 14.4 cm)
- Operating usage temp: 32-104F (0-40C)
- Certifications: CE FCC RoHS
- Warranty: 12 months
Yeti Power Station
From lights to laptops, refrigerators to power tools, run all your devices with the clean and quiet Goal Zero Yeti 1000 Portable Power Station. Designed to be the most versatile and innovative power station on the market, the Goal Zero Yeti 1000 features a patent-pending 1500W AC inverter designed to tackle any job, both indoors and out. No more extension cords, no more gasoline, no more fumes- simply put, the Goal Zero Yeti 1000 is dependable power at the push of a button so you can power anything, anywhere.
- Wall Charger (5A): 18 Hours
- Boulder 50 Solar Panel: 32-80 Hours
- Boulder 100 Solar Panel: 16-40 Hours
- Boulder 200 Solar Panel: 8-20 Hours
- USB Port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- 6mm Port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120 W max)
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V Power Pole port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- AC inverter (output, pure sine wave): 120VAC 60Hz, 12.5A (1500W, 3000W surge)
- Charging port (input, 8mm): 14-22V, up to 10A (120W max)
- Power Pole Charging port (input): 14-22V, up to 30A (360W max)
- Expansion Module Port: Covered port under the lid. To be used with Goal Zero expansion modules only.
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Peak Capacity: 1045Wh (10.8V, 96.8Ah)
- Single Cell Equivalent Capacity: 290.44 Ah @ 3.6V
- Lifecycles: 500 Cycles to 80% capacity (Discharge: 1C, Full charge/discharge, Temp 25C)
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: PWM charge controller, low battery protection
- Product SKU: 38004
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 40 lbs (18.1 kg)
- Dimensions: 10.1 x 15.3 x 9.3 in (25.7 x 38.9 x 23.6 cm)
- Operating Usage Temp: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Warranty: 12 Months
Whether you’re charging a phone or refueling a power pack, solar power has you covered. Our portable line of monocrystalline portable solar panels are rugged, reliable, and easy to use. Harness the sun with portable solar power wherever you are.
Boulder 100 Panel
Rugged, durable, and rigid. The Boulder 100 Solar Panel is built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame with added corner protection for temporary or permanent installation. Equipped with an integrated kickstand to help get optimal angle to the sun. Use with a Goal Zero portable power pack or portable power station to charge your gear day or night.
Yeti Power Bank