IT & Technical Services
We offer both fixed cost certainty or flexibility by the hour for our services. We can generally resolve most issues remotely with our secure remote support tools regardless of your physical location.
- Windows Server & Active Directory Administration
- Networks, Firewall and Router Configuration
- IT Security & Vulnerability Assessments
- Salesforce Implementation + Administration
- Office 365 Management + Support
- G Suite Management + Support
- VPN and Secure Remote Access Configuration
- Virtualization and Cloud Services
- On-Premise / Off Premise Backup Strategies and Service
With over 25 years of experience in the Telecom and Industrial Controls Industries, you don’t need to look any further for knowledgeable professionals that you can rely on to get the job done.
- 4G LTE Internet, Technical Services and Custom Design.
- Integration of Legacy Hardware into MQTT Instrumentation + Sensing Platform
- Hardware / Software Prototyping & Design
- Custom Communication Solutions & Training
- M2M Solutions & Design
- RF Site Maintenance and Upgrades
Our staff can help guide you through the process of getting up and running with Salesforce successfully. We sit down with you to learn about your business and it’s processes which is a vital step in any successful Salesforce implementation. Utilizing industry best practices we avoid common pitfalls and enable a smooth Salesforce adoption for you and your team. From security settings, to fields and page layouts to reports and dashboards, we shape and configure Salesforce to your business.
When out-of-the-box Salesforce isn’t enough we can take your requirements and deliver a solution uniquely shaped to your business. Whether you require custom visual interfaces, work flows or integration with external services and platforms we can help you get there.
We customize role-based training to meet your unique needs and budget, from basic to advanced, from onsite to online, you and your team will learn how to use Salesforce efficiently and effectively. With our help, your organization can retain skills for daily operation and, most importantly, train other users as needed.
Project management services with end-to-end management including initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing the work out ensuring that we meet or exceed client’s goals and success criteria on-time, on-budget.
- Visualize, begin with the end in mind. Focus on the creation of a shared vision statement, which is created from input from the project key stakeholders
- Plan, how will the project be accomplished. Review and consider the constraints and potential hot spots. Create a clear work breakdown defining what needs to be done, by whom, by when and at what cost.
- Implement, put the plan into effect. Manage the workload, communications, delegation and follow-through tasks, monitor and control the project making changes and adjustments as necessary.
- Close – bring the project to a successful completion. Finalize all project documentation and evaluate the return on investment of the project.