Stellar Solutions provides IT services in the Sherwood Park and Strathcona County Areas. We offer fixed cost packages or the flexibility of hourly rates for our services. Package hours provide cost savings and can be used for any setup, repair, configuration of hardware or software.
Both onsite and remote services are available, we can generally resolve most issues remotely with our secure remote support tools and on-premise monitoring devices regardless of your physical location.
Click here to request our rate sheet.
IT Services & Solutions We Provide
|Windows Server & Desktop Administration||Linux Server Administration|
|Networks, Firewall and Router Configuration||IT Security & Vulnerability Assessments|
|Hardware & Software Upgrades||Microsoft 365 / Google Workspace Suite|
|VPN and Secure Remote Access Configuration||Virtualization and Cloud Services|
|Backup and Recovery Service||Structured Cabling|
|Secure Office WiFi & Guest WiFi||24/7 Critical Hardware & Services Monitoring|
|WAN Failover + Redundant Link||Project Work|
With over 25 years of experience in the Telecom and Industrial Controls Industries, you don’t need to look any further for knowledgeable professionals that you can rely on to get the job done.
- 4G LTE Internet, Technical Services and Custom Design.
- Integration of Legacy Hardware into MQTT Instrumentation + Sensing Platform
- Hardware / Software Prototyping & Design
- Custom Communication Solutions & Training
- M2M Solutions & Design
- RF Site Maintenance and Upgrades
Project Management Services
Project management services with end-to-end management including initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing the work out ensuring that we meet or exceed client’s goals and success criteria on-time, on-budget.
- Visualize, begin with the end in mind. Focus on the creation of a shared vision statement, which is created from input from the project key stakeholders
- Plan, how will the project be accomplished. Review and consider the constraints and potential hot spots. Create a clear work breakdown defining what needs to be done, by whom, by when and at what cost.
- Implement, put the plan into effect. Manage the workload, communications, delegation and follow-through tasks, monitor and control the project making changes and adjustments as necessary.
- Close – bring the project to a successful completion. Finalize all project documentation and evaluate the return on investment of the project.